Saturday, September 25, 2004

Fantasies inspire us, regulate our moods and help us contemplate future possiblities. They let us practice what we will be later in life-and what we will never be. They are definitely nessecary....especially considering what mine have been consisting of lately. In some cases I've made my fantasy a reality. When I step back and take a look at my life it appears to reflect a consolidation of many popular fantasies. And I am actually living them. People live through my fantasy life. They want to hear my stories and they want to be me. But fantasy should NOT be made into reality, people. Fantasy should stay fantasy. It is called that for a reason and carries serious consequences when moved into reality. People do not take into account these consequences and continue to envy my tabloid-esque existence. If they knew how empty and unfufilling it was they wouldn't envy me at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home