Friday, November 14, 2003

I've been getting alot of questions about my 'love life' if you will. It's like, I am about to graduate from college and I have never had a relationship longer than four months. I keep getting questions about "who are you dating now?" as if it is assumed I am dating someone because I should be? WTF? Maybe I don't WANT to. Did they ever think of that? Well it's not so much that I don't want to, it's that it isn't a priority. Sometimes I miss that part of my life, but it's rarity. I think the study of friends and relationships in my women's studies class has brought an onslaught of nostagia and a longing for my friends.

"Most communication between women is done face to face. Most communication between men is done side to side." This is because men "do" activities together and for each other to show that they care. Women are affectionate and express how they feel to show that they care. Craziness. Does explain alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home