Sunday, July 23, 2006

What's playing on repeat on my Ipod right now:

1. Dixie Chicks Long Way Home (the whole album! love it!)
2. Taylor Swift I'd Lie
3. Blue County That Summer Song
4. Pat Green Lucky Ones (the whole album)
5. The Wreckers Stand Still Look Pretty (the whole album)
6. Sugarland Twice the Speed of Life (the whole album)
7. Jackie Green Honey I Been Thinkin About You

Books I"m Lovin Right Now
1. One L by Scott Turrow (first year at Harvard Law)
2. The Secret of Life: Commonsense Advice for the Uncommon Woman by Elizabeth Wurtzel (I love everything she writes)
3. The Impossible Will Take a Little While: A Citizen's Guide to Hope in a Time of Fear
4. How to Work for an Idiot: Survive and Thrive Without Killing your Boss

Favorite Lyric Quotes of the Moment:
1. "They say time heals everything, but I'm still waiting" -DC
2. "How will I ever get to heaven now?" -DC
3. "Whatever you do today you'll have to sleep with tonight" -Aaron Tippin
4. "Ive got 3 days to love you outta control. How can I feel this way after just 3 days?" -Pat Green
5. "I hope that she was pretty, and I hope that she was kind, enough to leave my clothes where they're easy to find." -Pat Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home