Thursday, July 27, 2006

This return to regular P to the Tizzo has got my tootsies in tatters. Maybe I just need better quality socks than these cheap PX ones; guarenteed to spring a hole within 2 weeks of use.

When I'm in the depths of dispair (usually profession related) I try to think of ways the Army has been advantageous to me in my career and my person. I told yet another disbeleiving NCO today that I am less than a month away from my 24th birthday. He told me it was the way I carried myself that made him think I was at least 26, which reveals to me how much the Army has made me grow up. I loved college and I allowed myself to be irresponsible at times. Now in the Army with soldiers in my charge there is no room for irresponsiblity. They have enough of that, I need to come with zero defect. So that's one marked impression that the Army has made on me. (not counting the TWO MMR immunizations I was given...lifetime is one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home